Sunday, April 11, 2010

PTO SOCIETY: training of the bodyguards

well hewo everyfurry
brinks here commander and chief of the PTO (PIBBLE TAKE OVER) Society
so thish mowning our mommish got up furry much early to go do some overtime at her woik job and ash shee was walking outta door shee shayed
"ugh! i soo need a MONSTER!"

YIKES!!!

TOOT!!

HORRORS!!

TOOT!!!

A MONSTER?!?!?!?

DOUBLE TOOT!!!! Sho brinksey winksey wan ofur and recruited our bodyguards to come right the over to practise some drills and update our regimen to be weady for any munsters mommish might bring home!!

"we must prepare hurley whoo"

our central base of command might have some furry- full of green droolyness-stinkbombthrowing-purplepoopshooting-poopysmelling breathy munsters that will try to comes ofurr and cause catashtropheric mayham!!!


oh but dont woo worry most chubbiness leader of all that ish meaty and furry i's to go get the west of my bodyguards weady for munster war!! we's to stand united and we shall not be dethroned.


sho off he goes to get his pack weady for enemy invasion. everyfurry will be practising most potent toots to neutralize their bad breath and some secret woggie jiu-jitsu



ok shayna lou thish ish a monst effective submission twik. please to pay close attenshion to paws on chest and most drooly slobber in nostril. . . .


next ish the mashtiff muay thai hold

shayna: "ok ! got it!! im on my way to patrol the outer perimeter . "


hurley who:"ok tank, im pooped and i need to lay here for a minute , maybe 8 hrs i'll watch you guys from down here"
eighter way we's weady for any munster that might try to invade our tewitowy so beware chupacabras spawn , beware!!!!!
pibble sugars from brinks and
mastiff muahs!!!!
from tank, shayna lou and hurley who
division: the bodyguards
PTO Society

31 comments:

Sam said...

Looks like you Pitties are being put through boot camp!

That mastiff knows how to keep you guys in shape!

pibble said...

Hilarious! You guys definitely know how to protect mommish from the monsters!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think they wrote a song about you guys... a long time ago. It goes like this...

You'll do the Mash, You'll do the MONSTER Mash....

You rock... keep your mommish and dadish safe from those horrid thingys. Hold your toots until they reach the greatest state of RIPENESS.

Ina in Alaska said...

We are NOT GONNA MESS WITH YOU!!!! Love, Ginger (tee hee!!!)

Super sugars to Guero xoxo Love Halle xoxo (((HUGS)))

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! You guys are so smart n know exactly what to do. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

houndstooth said...

Yegads! You guys take that training seriously!

What if your mom was talking about a cookie monster? Those are delicious!

Bunny

Sagira said...

Wow...looks like you guys worked hard and learned a lot. Now I know who to hire if I need a guard. :)

Kari in Alaska said...

looks like you are much closer to be ready to take over!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this Most Excellent postie. I was taking notes in case I ever has to protect our house from monsters, too. There's not a monster in the whole wide planet that stands a chance against all of yous.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

JacksDad said...

I was wondering - what instruments are you using to do all that tooting? :)

Mack said...

Triple Toots!
I would feel safe with them!

the booker man said...

those monsters will have no chance against your most potent toots!!!
*woof*
the booker man

the booker man said...

pee s -- i had to wait until my big sis asa walked away so that i could tell ya'll that you can borrow asa if you need another mega tooter. teehee.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Good job watching each others backs. Wrestle..wrestle
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

I can see you are well prepared for any monster coming to your house!
I will be waiting to see it!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It looks like woo have things under khontrol!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

BOL Very creative and funny post. You should consider joining Betty who is a world renowned tooter. See her post today ;)
Twinkie

Pat Wahler said...

Monsters beware. This group of protectors is on top of things!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, now we know where to call for the Monster busters - ha rooo roooo - you guys are so ready.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

3 doxies said...

I Looooves these teknikes. I will surely try these outs on my brudder and sissy...for practice...hehehehe! Buts nows If I weally must needs helps, I will be calling ya'll...remembers, I only weigh 10 pounds. I must checks unders my bed tonight for monsters.
Puddles

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey, we just got our mail - thanks for the beautiful Easter card - so nice of you to send us one. That was so nice of you.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Ruby and Penny said...

We know who to call if our mom ever brings home the monsters.
Keep your mommy really safe.
Love Ruby & Penny

Asta said...

Dawling Pitties
I hope this twianing won't be too stwenoouos fow you..you must welax and smell the flowews too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Cocorue said...

you guys will be my first choice when i need to chase away the monsters

chikisses
coco

Mack and Mia said...

That is so good that you got all that professional training. I need to sign up for a session because my mom said I bark at everything from hoomans to the wind blowing. She said I may need to hone my skills.

Wags and Woofs,
Mack and Mia

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

Oh Pibbles and Littles, thank you SO much for the BEAUTIFUL card!!! It really made my mama smile! You guys are so sweet, I'm going to blog about it tomorrow!
Thanks again fur thinking of me!

Luv and hugs,
Cloud

Rescued Pittie Family said...

Brwinksey I'm sorry I could not bring your Lady Love with me to Texas.
Her Grammy had to have heart surgery so I would not be able to take care of her.
She is very sad she could not come and says next time she's squeezing herself into my suitcase.
One day Brinksey... One day...

Asta said...

Hello sweet Pibbles and Wee ones.
I hope you'we all having a glowious day playing and getting tweats and making youw hoomans smile.
I'm glad you liked my pictoowes of Pawis..It's a vewy magical place, and mommi thought of all my fuwwfwiends when she went to the chuwch on Eastew..I hope it helps evewyone
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Luke said...

Excellent tips, however I fink I need either diagramatic step by step poster... or... slow motion video.

Chupacabra watch is all up to me on a counta the Bleu... he busy either sniffin flowers or nappin. Just sayin.

wif love from the Luke

ocmist said...

What totally GORGEOUS Mastiffs! They look like just the crew to get you ready for any Monsters your Mom might bring home! Study hard! The Country Corgi Crew

Anonymous said...

Utterbdwece
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/california-poppy-seed]california poppy seed[/url]
Shalthorbob