Thursday, September 11, 2014

Guera the Super Pibble

Howdy everyfurry,

My name is guera also known as super guera

That is my secret identity uber cool super hero name

I have most special abilities within this small pibble body of mine

my most pawsome and most ultra mega super power is

I was born with an antenna ear! Yuppers

This most special feature allows me to hear miles and miles away. I hear everything from daddish tooting in the other room to mommish

Clicking away at her computer in downtown. This also allows me to do my nanny job most extra well. You see, I , Guera the Super Pibble

Has a most important job of helping the princess Bella  watch over the wee two leggers. We are the perfect tag team

I am most watchful and bella is most guideful

I run perimeter checks on our yard when the wee boys come out to play and keep a watch on my special watch tower of bricks wiff my antenna

Always up. Bella follows the boys to make sure the rabid tree rats do not get near.

You will hear more about my super abilities soon and I hope you guys were able to see some of my past super hero adventures with our

Angel pibbles before me on the last post.

I must get back to my watch now. 


7 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Its very nice to know you super guera, and to know about your specialness in your family.
I know you help to keep every safe!
love
tweedles

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Hi there Super Guera - I am Shiloh-Lord of the Manor. I also due perimeter checkz around our manor groundz - furry much impawtent stuff. I can tell in that last pikchure just how furry much good u r at radar trackin'the 2-leggerz.
Shiloh-Lord of the Manor

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You truly are an extraordinary girl!

Woofs,
Tommy

YodaThePitbull said...

Guera you're my type of girl! come by to visit me at yodathepitbull.blogspot.com

YodaThePitbull said...

Hi there! We love pibbles and we think Guera is cute! My blog is about a pit bull called Yoda that I adopted, come check us out! We nominated your blog for an award too, you can find it here: http://yodathepitbull.blogspot.ca/2014/09/yodas-mom-versatile.html . Hope to hear from you soon!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We haven't had a chance to visit since Brinks had to leave. We are happy to see you have added a new dog to love. Good company for Bella too. :)

Ziggy Stardust said...

Hi Super Guera and I know your family is safe cause you are there to protect them!

Loveys Sasha