Thursday, December 1, 2011

oh no!! the shelby has some sad news !!!

i am not happy today
the shelby is FULL of the sadness this furry minute ......the shelby has shed tears today for a special furry girl named LUKA.....sweet sagira has blogged about this bewootiful girl who has suffered unimaginable torture by being starved almost to death. please my fellow friends and furries can you please help me share her story or even help wiff a dollar or two.. imagen if all of us gave a dollar...just one dollar...... or share her story around bloggyville.....just one post will help her tremendously ..... us furries who eat foodables most everyday ..... get some sugars from our parents ...... live indoors in the warmth of love and kindness.... can you guys imagen going to sleep hungry for days upon days....your stomache screaming for food but no one can help you ...... im shedding shelby tears as i paw this because i know how ugly it feels.... i know what its like to go to bed hungry not knowing if you will live another day.......praying to the woggie god that someone ....anyone..... can take one minute to help me out..... below are graphic pictures of sweet loving luka...... please click on her name to follow the link to sagira's page where you will find a link to her chip in...... i send you my sweetest pibble sugars lets all help her this holiday season we all deserve to be loved in time for santa paws to visit us.....
imagen how many days without food it takes to get this thin???
i know the look in her eyes...... i had those eyes at one time in my life too..... those eyes are eyes of a doggie who has given up on life..... help me show her that life is worth living .....

14 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

OMD, How terrible. The tera won't stop flowing. We will go over to Sagira's right now to share some of our treat money.

We wkill alos fo a post about this ppor baby.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH sweet Shelby,

Dis is so sad. We is on our way over to Sagira's page right now. Max knows what it is like to go to sleep wif no food in his belly too so we will do what we can to helps Luka.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

How Sam Sees It said...

Poor girl - I'm sure we can all give her a better life...

Sam

HoundDogMom said...

This breaks my hearts. Poor sweet girl we will be saying prayers for her and sending the power of the paw and drool. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness what a sad story. Poor baby
Benny & Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sagira's Mom.. Miss Christine and My MOM and my Sister Lori were just talkin about poor Luka last Saturday.

Luka is very VERY much lucky to even be alive. YOU know what THAT is like ... FURST PAW..
My heart ACHES fur Luka and my stomach just TURNS when I see the pic.. I PRAY that MANY MANY peeps will help her... with as many green papers as pawsible.
Thank you fur putting this up.

Ina in Alaska said...

Oh my that is so sad and I feel so bad. I hope that this sweet dog will get the help she needs so she can recover. Why do people do this to these sweet creatures????

I am sending positive vibes. I am sure help is on the way. We are helping little kittie Dale right now, getting Dale spayed/neutered, shots etc. We found Dale a home! More details soon, we have not yet asked the new family if we could post their names but hope to soon!!!

Much love and hugs, especially from Halle to Guero (even though I am still in NJ) xoxo

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Thanky so much'ums Miss Shelby for highlighting Luka. Wesa just emptied our puggy banks and made a donation. No one should ever feel hungry, evers.
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Remington said...

That is awful....I wish I could give her all of my food....

Anonymous said...

Shelby, that is SO sweet of you to tell everybuddy abouts Luka. We read abouts her yesterday and gave a few green papers. My paws are crossed for her that very soon, the look in her eyes will be happy and sparkly like YOURS!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Sagira said...

Shelby, THANK YOU so much for sharing Luka's story and helping her get some donations to pay for her vet care. Be sure to stop back on Weimaraner Weds. to read her update, you will be very happy to hear she is doing much better and is up to around 49 pounds already!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

OMD, that is so terrible, I hope she's able to find a better life, soon!

Pookey Bear said...

OHH NO! SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAS HAPPEND!
I GOT BLOG NAPPED
YEAH THEY STOLE MY BUSTEDWITHBRUTUS.COM.
AND NOW I HAVE TO RETURN TO MY OLD BUSTEDWITHBRUTUS.BLOGSPOT.COM
OHH THIS IS SAD!
KEEP YOUR EYES OUT CUZ THEY ARE OUT THERE.

-BRUTUS

Unknown said...

We are sending prayers for Luka that she will make a full recovery & never know hunger again.

XOXOXO
Pauley James