Friday, December 18, 2009

model of the familish**

unlike other woggies i know , me luvs the flashing square , mommish always speaks extra softly to me, tells me how handshum i am and gives me tweats for being a good model, i figured today i would model one of mommish new pillows and show how comfy it can be .vewy convinient for watching tv with ur mommish. if anyone knows a modeling agent please let him know im available for liver tweats and hamburger squeakers.
pawllywood waggles
guero the handsomesht

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

Khwite the pawesome photoshoot fur woo to!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mack said...

You make a GREAT super model!!!

Sugars,
Mack

Rescued Pittie Family said...

Awww sweet pibble. Just want to give you kisses!

Kari in Alaska said...

every family needs a model!

PoochesForPeace said...

Wow you are handsome!

Sam said...

What a GREAT shot :)

Marge doesn't mind the flashie beastie too much, either. I'm thankful for that - I have well over 1,000 pics of her in the 1 1/2 years I've had her :)

Stanislaw said...

Whazzup dudes. Mom had to stop by because she's a big fan of the pitbeasts. I like one lady pitbeasts that comes to my bark park because she plays chase and wrastle all nice-like with me and I'm totally convinced that I'm as big and beastly as she is. (I SO am.)

It's nice to meet you!

Two Pitties in the City said...

You are quite the model! And I love your coloring...

Dexter said...

Uh oh. Momma is threatening to make me go to your house for a while to get educated in proper camera posing. Please stop looking so totally adorable at once.

Slobbers,
Mango