Monday, December 20, 2010

SHELBY'S cure for your monday blah's

good mownings everyfurry

the shelby ish hewe to pwesent to ya'll my furry shpecial christmas edition and also in hopes to cure your monday blah's at the same time. ash you can see by my smile below i's furry much full of the happiness to be able to learn abouts this hollyday called christmas.ish my furry first one and my smile says it all dont you fink? last week mommish called me in from playing outside and shayed that the shelby had a christmas pwesent from our angel furryends the slimmer pugs so eyes run in wiff the speedyness and was furry much anxious and exciteables

mommish and grammy had finished the twee and grammy showed me the orkneemints and shayed that thish ish for the santa paws so he can maybe leave some wittle gifts for ush cause we've been good woggies. that made me warm in my heart cause i've tried my furry best to be a good girl and i hopes the santy paws wemembers the shelby thish year.


im asking grammy if she finks i might get someping and she shayed their ish no doubt in anyones mind that the shelby deserves someping from the santy paws.


i furry much like the way thish twee smells . i close my eyes and take it all in. this is someping i want to weemember for ever and the evers and chwish in my heawt.


now fow the goodies pawt im fuwy happish to show ya'll my nommy goodies. ya'll know i likes

the squeakers and im a good giwl and dont deestuffyem PLUS they were PINK my furry much favorite color ever to be!!!!


mommish shays that pink ish fow princesses and that the shelby ish a bonafide princess and

i's try furry much hawd to be lady like and pretty. do y'all fink i makes a good princess?!?!?


thank you furry much slimmer pugs i's love all the pink goodies wiff all my heawt they are now my favorite and i shleep wiff them when i got tooty nite nite. i's shared them wiff my other sissies and we all feel like princesses for sures


wiff lotsa shelby licks and slobbery pibble sugars


i wish you a furry mewy christmas and i hopes my smile can cure some of your monday blahs
THE SHELBY

princess of :

20 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

What a difFURence LOVE makes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

This was the first blog I read this morning and it has made my eyes go all leaky on me. It is just such a beautiful sight to see Shelby so obviously happy and looking so well and so very pretty. there is no doubt what so ever that she is a PRINCESS in every sense of the word. Thank you for you all have done for her but most of all for loving her. I think all the love she has got from you has done far, far more than anything the vet has done.

With Love
Tea
xxxx

Maureen said...

Dear Miss Shelby - My hooman's eyes got all leaky wiff rain when hers looked at the Shelby's smile.

Good job!! Shelby is da rainmaker!! :)

Big slurps, HoneyBuzz

Dexter said...

Miss Shelby,
You deserve every single pressie. You are a brave and beautiful gal and it makes me a little teary to see you all healthy and full of spirit. Thanks for that wonderful Monday morning post.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Dearest Shelby,

Mommy's heart just bursts when she sees you smiling so wide and happy. So much has happened this year that has made Mommy very sad but your coming into her life let all the sunshine in. You are a prinness indeed and a living abgel in our hearts.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

The Heartbeats said...

SHELBY!! Momma says you are soooooo cute! You just look so happy to be YOU!

We hope you have the best Christmas ever!

The Heartbeats

Mack said...

Those Slimmer pugs are awesome! Just like you Shelby!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Shelby you are a Princess fur sure. I think the Slimmer Pugs are just wonderful fur sending you such perfect Pink pressie thingys.

I want to wish the entire Pittie Pack and Wee Ones and your two leggers too... a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with tons of fun and furends and foods and LOVE.

Barbara said...

Happy First Christmas Shelby! I'm so sorry you never had one before! I know Santa will take care of you and you'll have a lovely Christmas!

PoochesForPeace said...

aww shelby you are a wonderful princess!

pam said...

Mommy's eyes are all leaky now what's that mean?

You are a Princess fer reals and true Shelby.

Merry Merry Christmas to you all!

Bobo and Meja (and the Mommy)

Tucker said...

Hey I'm no princess but I love pink toys too! HA WOOOOO! BOL.

I gots your bootiful card. Thank you.

woof - Tucker

Asta said...

Deew Pwinsess Shelby
Youw Gwamma is absolutely wight. you have been a vewy vewy good giwl this yeaw( I suspect all youw life you've been a vewy good giwl)
Anyway..you awe so bootiful and look especially pwinsessy/. Those boortiful pink pwinsess toys awe just pawfect tfow you and it's awfully nice of you to shawe them wif the othew wpinsesses in youw house of love.
I think you will nevew fowget this special special wawm and oving chwissmuss wif the bestest family evew
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess you took away mommi's monday blah'a wight away..I think youw smile is magic!

Texas The Doxie said...

Hey dat is great! What fun pressies too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Shelby. This postie made my mom all leaky with happiness. To think - this is your first Christmas all safe and warm. I had my first Christmas last year and it was Most Beautiful. I bet your Christmas is gonna be the happiest ever! Your smile says it all!

And yes, Miss Shelby...you ARE a princess. And you deserves all those pretty toys and every little thing that's good and happy in this world.

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Sagira said...

Aww..that is so sweet. Love the cute pink toys. :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those are some awesome furiends, Miss Shelby - those Slimmer Pugs really know how to treat a princess. We are so happy to see you doing so very well and giving us a chance to see that beautiful smile.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two Pitties in the City said...

Great seeing you; you look so healthy!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Miss Shelby,,
nothing makes all of our hearts in Oregon happier than to see you happy... Santa is coming,,, yes he is.
And what wonderful friends you have,, so many of us care about you
love
tweedles

Laura and Hans said...

Pink is soooo Shelby's color! And I love seeing the 'wrinkled nose look' she has while loving her stuffy. Wilbur does the same thing and it's too stinking cute!